Saturday 19 August 2017

Want to Own My Painting?


THIS WEEKEND ONLY, I am auctioning off my watercolour of the threatened Chelsea Elm tree, which stands in Nether Edge, near to where I live, proud and defiant.

All proceeds go to Sheffield Trees Action Group, as we are raising funds to fight off the council, who want to chop down this rare and special tree, along with many, many others in my area, most of which are over 100 years old. It's all about cheaper road surfacing, which makes my blood boil. But that's another story...


The painting is approximately A3, on heavy watercolour paper. If you want to buy it, you need to type your bid on this Facebook post. Bidding ends at 1pm GMT on Monday 21st August.

This is unfortunately only open to people who are on Facebook (and you will need to temporarily join the STAG Facebook group to be able to post your bid - sorry it's a bit complicated).

Please be generous and help me save this gorgeous tree!

No comments: